I apologize that I have been quiet this month but, since my last post I have lost two friends that have been dear to me since my college years. Feeling the gravity and seeing the frailty of life has been sobering. Many tears have been shed and yet a warm commitment of friendship, love and unity has been a recurring theme.
Here are the songs that have help me through this tough time:
- Send One Your Love by Stevie Wonder
- One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey
- I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston
- In the Midst of it All by Yolanda Adams
- I Will Get There by Boyz II Men
- Stairway to Heaven by the O'Jays
- Going Up Yonder by Tramaine Hawkins
- Heaven by Mary Mary
Time is short my friends, please take a moment to forgive others and send your love today.